Comment Policy

All comments to posts have to await approval. Please be aware that, depending on when I'm logged onto the internet, it may take me hours, even longer, to moderate comments, so if they don't turn up in a speedy fashion, they are still in the queue. Comments that cross a line I'm not comfortable with will not get approved. NOTE: Comments reflect the opinions of the person writing them and should not be assumed to reflect the opinion of the blog.

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

To you too STR. You do yeoman's work keeping this blog going!

Anonymous said...

"To you too STR. You do yeoman's work keeping this blog going!"

He most certainly does. We owe a lot to STR.

Anonymous said...

I played this and my six little parakeets joined in at full throat! They must like Bing and David! Thank you STR!