Comment Policy

All comments to posts have to await approval. Please be aware that, depending on when I'm logged onto the internet, it may take me hours, even longer, to moderate comments, so if they don't turn up in a speedy fashion, they are still in the queue. Comments that cross a line I'm not comfortable with will not get approved. NOTE: Comments reflect the opinions of the person writing them and should not be assumed to reflect the opinion of the blog.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Every $60 Counts

If you are losing money, the way Tishman Speyer is with Stuyvesant Town/Peter Cooper Village, every $60 counts very dearly.



Now, I think we should offer competitive pricing. I'm willing to clean for $55. Do I hear $50?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How come the $60 doesn't include bedrooms?
Has anyone ever heard of such a thing?

It's like getting your car washed and having
them leave out the tires and windshield.

Anonymous said...

That's called a come on ad. You hire them for $60 , and when they are about to leave without cleaning bedroom they hit you up for another $60 per bedroom.Typical Tishman Speyer sleazy move.

Anonymous said...

I think it doesn't include bedrooms because in some apartments there are many "bedrooms" thanks to the dividing walls that have been put up to convert 1-bedrooms into two (or three!), etc., and in those apartments the "living room" is probably as small as the bathroom! They may not think that people with real full-size living rooms (rs tenants and non-dormies) would be interested in hiring them.

Anonymous said...

Why would anyone even CONTEMPLATE letting any of these people into their homes?

I don't care what it costs.

I can clean my own toilet. I live in it, why shouldn't I clean it?!?